Monday 29 November 2021

Mobile phones in lessons

 Many teachers don't like phones in their classrooms. Some are afraid their lesson could be recorded. I like my students to use their mobile phones in the lab. They record all my experiments. The good and the bad. My students Record the experiments, they take photos of the set ups. They enjoy taking Slo-mo of fast and not so fast events and using the phone as a microscope. Amazingly they usually organise themselves that one student does the recording and passes the files around. They act very responsibly and I have never had any problems. On the contrary the opposite is true. #STEM #Science #iteachphysics



No comments:

Post a Comment

Exam Practice

  Running out of exam questions. Some students have been improving their skills by doing loads of exam questions, but what happens when you ...